Saturday, July 8, 2017

Flying On God's Swift Winds Of Time To His Salvation Nation


The Christian's Eternal DestineNation

Sailing through this trackless sea...
Just Jesus, my faith, and faulty me...
My yesterdays lived and left behind...
God's words, my compass, all aligned...
Each second gaining an unused now...
Flying, surviving, only God knows how...
Through each eventful, passing day...
I look ahead through the pelting spray...
And yield to whatever God will allow...
Just over each dawn's horizon brow...
Flying on His swift winds of time...
It's fearful, joyful, regretful, sublime...
Over the cold and windblown brine...
My sail inhales its furious whine...
But God has promised my preservation...
To get me home to faith's DestineNation...
Safe harbor from life's stormy deep...
At peace forever in His Holy keep...
In that glorious, celestial, city nation...
Prepared for all who have His salvation.

Psalms 115:1 ... Rayburn Blair

"By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise ....For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.  Heb.11:8-10 

"And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb." Rev.21:14
God's Salvation Nation