Sunday, July 16, 2017

Yes, There Is A Land ... Where We'll Never Grow Old

I Heard It On Good Authority....

The best thing about growing old is ... We are closer to Heaven than we have ever been ... If we know Jesus ... Our Lord and Savior. He made us a promise when He said,   "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:2-3


"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." Rev. 21:3-5.

  1. All of you old Christians remember this great old hymn:

  2. I have heard of a land on the faraway strand,
    ’Tis a beautiful home of the soul;
    Built by Jesus on high, where we never shall die,
    ’Tis a land where we never grow old.

  3. In that beautiful home where we’ll never more roam,
  4. We shall be in the sweet by and by;
  5. Happy praise to the King through eternity sing,
  6. ’Tis a land where we never shall die.
  7. When our work here is done and the life-crown is won,
    And our troubles and trials are o’er;
    All our sorrow will end, and our voices will blend,
    With the loved ones who’ve gone on before.

Never grow old, never grow old,
In a land where we’ll never grow old;
Never grow old, never grow old,
In a land where we’ll never grow old. 

________________________________
Now hear it and sing along with the Gaithers
Here....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqekNqVfRgM

I call it Salvation Nation and it is our Christian 
Destination. RB