Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Bottom Line Of Human Righteousness

The primary difference in people.

The best you can say about any human being is that they have repented of their sins and rested their soul, by faith, in the atoning death of Jesus Christ for their unrighteousness. RB

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one ...." Rom.3:10


"If we confess our sins, he (God) is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9


"For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God." Rom.10:3

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness ...." Isa.61:10